This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS-WD100+ Firmware Now Available

The latest wall dimmer firmware is now available on the current downloads page of our main website. The new firmware includes separate dim rate adjustments for local and remote control. You must install Z-Wave plug-in v3.0.1.83 or higher to use these new settings.

Current Downloads Page
    Last edited by macromark; October 29, 2018, 01:17 PM.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

I'm getting this after selecting the file. Can this update only be performed locally?
    Attached Files
    RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by ServiceXp View Post
      I'm getting this after selecting the file. Can this update only be performed locally?
      Try downloading the file again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
        Try downloading the file again.
        3 times now, same result. I suspect it has something to do with trying remotely.
        RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Well, when the readme files says it may take several minutes you were not joking. I upgraded my z-wave first and had no issues upgrading my first switch remotely.

Mark

Comment

Looks like you don't have the latest Z-Wave plugin, update to 3.0.1.83 or later.

Comment

Did you follow step #2 of the Read-me file?

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                Looks like you don't have the latest Z-Wave plugin, update to 3.0.1.83 or later.
                I have a newbie question for you. I am using the Homeseer Z-Wave and Z-Wave drivers, but if you are using a 3rd party Z-Wave will the patch file work all the same?

Thanks,
                Mark

Comment

Originally posted by MarkN View Post
                  I have a newbie question for you. I am using the Homeseer Z-Wave and Z-Wave drivers, but if you are using a 3rd party Z-Wave will the patch file work all the same?

Thanks,
                  Mark
                  What do you mean by "3rd party Z-Wave"?

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
                    What do you mean by "3rd party Z-Wave"?
                    I was referring to a z-wave controller that is not Homeseer, like Aeon Labs DSA02203-ZWUS Z-Wave Z-Stick. If you are using a z-wave that is not Homeseer are you still using the Homeseer drivers. Still new to all of this and was just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkN View Post
                      I was referring to a z-wave controller that is not Homeseer, like Aeon Labs DSA02203-ZWUS Z-Wave Z-Stick. If you are using a z-wave that is not Homeseer are you still using the Homeseer drivers. Still new to all of this and was just curious.
                      Ah... you mean the "interface". Sure, you can use a non-HomeSeer brand. I'll post a screen shot of all the options below. The Aeon stick you're referring to is VERY OLD at this point and doesn't support network wide inclusion, network healing, route setting, etc... but it will work. If you stick with HomeSeer and want the best Z-Wave features and experience, consider upgrading to one of our ZW+ models.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by rjh; June 15, 2016, 06:37 PM.

Comment

If you stick with HomeSeer and want to best Z-Wave features and experience, consider upgrading to one of our ZW+ models.
                        Thanks. I have a Linux hometroller SEL and HomeSeer SmartStick+. I was just seeing if it made a difference since RJ_Make was having problems upgrading the firmware on his WD switchs.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                          Did you follow step #2 of the Read-me file?
                          Nope, had the correct version, but as I suspected you cannot update the firmware remotely. Once I got home and tried, the system accepted the file without issue. Updating as I write this..
                          RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Can I open another tab(s) and update multiple switches at the same time.
                            RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

No, do not try that! Z-Wave has limited bandwidth, so even if the plugin supported it (which it does not), it would be so slow it would take much longer to complete than just doing them one at a time. (All the z-wave packet collisions would kill the connection)

Can I open another tab(s) and update multiple switches at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                              X